CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Fun pt.1

The husband has been having a crazy work schedule lately and so a few days every other week have left us without a daddy and husband. I do like the time alone with Colton and some days are harder than others for me lately with the attitude he has discovered and me just growing and getting more and more tired with the pregnancy.

As most, if not all of you know I LOVE to craft especially with Colton. I printed off a bunch of worksheets and fun for Colton. 2 teaching mommies has some I printed. I also printed some from somewhere else, but I can't remember. We have had a lot of fun!
Arm and hand tree with fingerprint leaves! I am working on a frame for this as well.



Fist/knuckle pumpkins. I took a green marker and made vines to each pumpkin, added a vine saying and  an orange frame.
He is majorly improving on following the lines!
This is our centerpiece on our dining table

There are a bunch more worksheets and games we will be working on this week. Hopefully I can show them to you before Halloween is over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!