CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Homemade flowers that DON'T die!

This week I haven't been myself. I have been tired and not wanting to do anything...not even crafts! However, I have been continuing the workout on the Wii. My husband bought me Zumba, so I have been doing that for the past 2 weeks. Thursdays are my days off, lets face it depending on the weekends..sometimes I can't squeeze it in.
Well, today sitting on my butt I thought we NEED to do something fun. Why not flowers from an egg carton?
paint,brushes,pipe cleaners,scissors,egg carton,and paper plates for the paint.
Cut each little 'egg holder' into a flower like shape and paint in ANY colors you choose. I of course had to paint some too!

When dry, cut a slit in the flower and use a pipe cleaner for stem and bud. Arrange them in a vase!
There you have it! The finished product! I really think these flowers add personality to the dining room table. Every time I look at them I will think of my little artist.
I must add, these would be a super sweet and cute Mother's Day gift or even a fun craft to dowith your kids for your home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!