CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What I have been up to.

The past few weeks I have been working out everyday except Thursdays and Sundays. Both nights are my relaxing nights for television.
I have Zumba fitness.found here. I must say it is a lot of fun and you do break a sweat! I love it but after a couple weeks of it I was getting bored so I bought Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. found here now this is a workout!! For 20 minutes with no breaks it is INTENSE! I do it every other day and so it is nice having 2 different workouts and I don't get as bored.  I don't have a scale, I know how strange it sounds but I just don't. I am not on a certain diet either. My decision for working out is just to get in shape. Of course I am eating better but I am not following a specific diet; at least yet anyways.

Other very exciting news is that 1 week before Mother's Day I took a pregnancy test and low and behold I am pregnant! We were not trying, but not preventing. So yes it was planned but not to the extent of following when I ovulate. Honestly, I have never known when I ovulate and try to keep up with when I had my period but I am not good at it. We are hoping it is a girl but as long as the baby is healthy is what matters most. When I called and made my 1st appt the gentleman scheduling told me my EDD is December 25! So the baby could/most likely be a Christmas baby! I do feel indifferent about it though. Having a birthday party for the child will be the hardest and buying Christmas and birthday gifts will not be as joyous for the bank either! My family is sad around Christmas because my grandma passed and we buried her day before Christmas Eve, so a Christmas baby would bring us all some joy! The bad part about being pregnant in the military is the waiting for an ultrasound and heart beat check. I have to wait another month! It really is driving me bonkers waiting because I am in the stage of thinking maybe I am not pregnant. I never had morning sickness with Colton and don't with this one. However, with this one I have felt nauseous but it comes and goes now.

So because of the tiredness I have not posted nearly as much as I should and hope to get around to it much more.

2 comments:

Megan

Congratulations! A baby is the best blessing ever :)

And good job working out! You're doing great!

Brynn @ MommyDigger.com

Congratulations!

I'm a new follower from the Friday Blog Frog Hop!
Please stop on by and follow me at http://www.mommydigger.com and say hello :)

Post a Comment

Leave some love!