CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's day!

My Mother's Day was pretty great! I would have loved to get a pedicure or something like that to relax, but all in all it still was a nice day. My husband can't stand eggs at all. So, it is rare for me to make them, instead I make breakfast foods he likes. Well, he made me breakfast in bed! Yummy eggs with ham and cheese, sausage links,and hash browns! He always tell me how he can't cook, but i think he just prefers my cooking over his. He brought in a pretty card and a dozen yellow roses-My FAVORITE! For dinner he worked his magic and cooked us some Olive Garden to go. I thought it was perfect since knowing the wait would be forever long. Our to Go order was in and out in 2 minutes and back home in 15 or so. We spent the dinner saying mmmm, laughing, and chatting.
The weather was beautiful; personally I thought it was way to hot out but I guess I shouldn't complain. For dessert we had strawberry cheesecake made by the wonderful Sara Lee. Not the best in the world, but the price was right. After Colton went to bed I worked off all my fatty foods I ate to Jillian Michaels....HA! I will tell you all about that later in another post...then after the husband and I cuddled up and watched the 1st episode of season 3 of Sons of Anarchy.
Today, I just feel like being lazy...so lazy I am making pot roast for dinner. Hope all you moms had a wonderful day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!