CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Updates in Pictures!

Life has been chaotic. Between being pregnant, being a mom to a two year old, and a wife to a soldier who acts like he is 7 sometimes is a hard one. Sleeping, being lazy,feeling exhausted, and even nauseated has had me down for a while. Colton is taking to me being pregnant well. I don't believe he really understands. He kisses my belly and says, "hi baby." I must say my heart melts when he says that and shows affection. Here is an update on what we have been doing lately using pictures!

A few weeks ago we moved the coffee table away and laid down blankets and pillows. Had a pillow fight,shared popcorn,watched a movie,and colored!

No more sippys unless out and about! 
Another fun night we had...helping mommy make Oatmeal raisin cookies from scratch!
Enjoying his 1st shaved ice at the fair!
1st ever pony ride and such a natural!
swimming in the public pool near our house! He is such a water baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!