CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

How we celebrated our 4th of July

On our trip to Michigan we enjoyed celebrating the 4th of July. While packing I had that in mind. I found some amazing worksheets @ 2 teaching mommies I came across this blog and ever since I have bookmarked it because that is how much I frequent!
So, I didn't take pictures of Colton's finished worksheets and I can't take pictures of them now because both the husband and I forgot the 'fun bag' at my moms...and in the bag of course were the finished worksheets and quick craft he did. I had some 4th of July stickers, courtesy of the Target dollar bins and some red,white,and blue construction paper letting him go to town. I apologize and I actually am kicking myself now as to why I didn't take pictures. To add to the worksheets, I printed off the Statue of Liberty coloring page as well.
Here are some pictures from the 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!