CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Popsicles of all kinds!

One of the units for the summer we have worked on was all about popsicles! I came across this awesome blog called 2 Teaching Mommies. I have to say, I LOVE this blog and can't get enough! Unfortunately I have not made any printables of my own because well, I am not that savvy nor have I looked into it much or know where to start.
Colton had SO much fun! We made pudding pops at the end of the week and were a HUGE hit with him and of course me too! During the week we enjoyed learning through a fun way of popsicles and enjoying eating some as well.
Here are pictures to share :)
Do-a-dots...instead of Do-a-dot markers we use bingo dobbers!(cheaper too!
learning and matching shapes!


learning his colors, he even stayed in the lines :)
Helping to make pudding pops!
Hope you enjoyed this unit as much as we have! Colton learned his colors and stayed in the lines; for that I am ecstatic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!