CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fun at bath time!

I have been meaning to post this last week. Between napping,cleaning,and working out. On top of a demanding 2 year old that seems to need any and all attention lately(not complaining) I haven't gotten much blogging done like I should be.
Anyways, moving on. Colton loves his bath time so much! he has quite a few toys to play with but I want to 'spruce' it up. So, I took some shaving cream and food coloring and mixed up some bath paint. It was fun and  he enjoyed it so much! I gave him a paint brush to paint it ALL OVER. The neat freak I am didn't mind having a crazy colored kid or bath tub...BECAUSE it washes right off!!! He played for a long time and even smelled good too :)
Here are some pictures!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!