CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Bit of Everything...

I figured a few days of not blogging, I would come and update. Colton is doing EXTREMELY well on the potty! He went #2 for the 1st time 2 days ago. Today however has been a lazy day and so we didn't give it our all. My guess is that tomorrow will be about the same because it is Halloween! Since I am living with my parents while my husband is deployed; they are coming with Colton and I. We are going to a trunk or treat and then trick or treating for hour and a half. So because of the holiday I am making cinnamon rolls with orange icing for breakfast. For lunch I am making mummy dogs and dessert is worms n dirt! Colton, I am sure will appreciate this someday. I have tried for this year to make everything very special for him since daddy is gone. This week was a monumental week for us! Colton went potty and learned the letter F. I am very proud!
Tomorrow or Monday I will post pictures of our Halloween festivities! Have a happy and safe Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!