CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Potty Time!

I bought this potty at a garage sale back in July when Colton and I visited my mother-in-law. Well as you know, I have been introducing the alphabet to Colton. This week is 'F' week; so Sunday I disinfected his potty and everytime I had to go I would take Colton. Just to introduce it to see if i would have issues with him being scared or such. Well, he would sit but not go, I think because it wasn't 'his' time. Well yesterday was frog day, we made a puppet and sang the 5 little speckled frogs. It never fails that when he takes a bath as soon as the water hits him, he goes potty. I decided to see if he would go before bath time....AND it worked!! I jumped, praised,and applauded! Then to top it off last night before bed he went again! Today he woke up and we went potty AGAIN and then a couple hours later he went AGAIN! I am so not prepared....I bought a big box of diapers on Friday and have not bought pullups or underwear....I guess that will be my job!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!