CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

I Hate it When...

My son is sick. It is so sad hearing him cough or looking at his watery eyes. But his smile and laughter fill my heart with joy! When I am sick I want to sleep,comfy pajamas, soup, and bed. My son is almost 19 months and acts like nothing is the matter with him! When I was expecting him, I imagined myself cuddling and watching movies when he was sick; but now I think I may have to wait longer unless he is the child that being sick doesn;t phase him.
Being stuck in the house this weekend, I am really not complaining! Saves gas and money!! Plus, I think it is suppose to rain anyways. I am hoping to carve pumpkins tomorrow with him and make pumpkin seeds I am excited because last year he was way too little and this year he is older and can be more involved. He will be painting his pumpkins and i will be doing the carving with the other bigger pumpkins. A crafty weekend it could be!
What are you planning this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!