CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Missing him...

Today has been a great day; but it seems as though today I am missing my husband a lot. Don't get me wrong, I miss him ALL the time, but today it seems he has been on my mind quite a bit by instances through the day. I took Colton to get his haircut and looking at him after, was a shocker to see how a haircut changes the way you look drastically. This was his 3rd time and each time feels like the first. So my point is that he looks way more like daddy.
My husband is serving in the U.S. Army and currently deployed..i.e. the missing him part. The deployment is almost over(THANK YOU LORD!!)  and I think being without your heart for a year is a lot longer than anyone should have to go. No one can say they know how you feel unless they have had to endure it.

Signed,
A 2nd round deployment wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!