CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A bunny family

Since I have been crafting with Colton a lot in the past year. I have also accumulated some toilet and paper towel tubes. Although I really haven't found many crafts for Colton that involve them. Well, that was until i found Crafts by Amanda Okay, I not only recommend visiting, but I also recommend following and using her ideas! Kids of all ages will love the bunny family as well as the other animals she has come up with! Even monsters :)
I followed her directions but added some of my own personality! This was also something I did while I had Colton do a different craft. However, once they were finished he has gotten some great play out of them!


I am really excited how they turned out and love how they have brightened up our home as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!