CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Baby Journal

My 1st ever project for Kruz was a journal. I have to say though I have not wrote in it yet :( I am such a procrastinator and a slacker. But I do know what I want to write and all that. Not just a journal but a book full of advice,poems,quotes,and love will fill it.

A trip to Target during the school shopping I picked up a composition notebook for .99! I found the PERFECT scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby. Now, that was pricey. I did have a 40% coupon, so that was a plus! Modge Podge is such a wonderful invention and has been a good friend the past couple months.

I set to work one afternoon while Colton was napping. I measured both sides of the notebook and cut out the scrapbook paper. I put a thin layer of modge podge on the notebook and put the paper in place. One side at a time. letting it dry. Once dry, I put a thin layer on top. Once both sides were dry I thought the journal needed something. I looked through all my stickers and came across some cork board style letter stickers I have had but never used.



I am very happy with how it turned out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!