CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Puffy Paint

Many months ago I found the idea to make puffy paint HERE. I forgot about it. I then found it again on pinterest. That my friends is another new favorite place I am at.
Anyways, I have had the ingredients to make the paint for a while now. I ceased the opportunity last week when we were both very bored.

What you need:

1tbs self rising flour
1tbs salt
food coloring
enough water to make a paste
cardboard or cereal box 
muffin tin(optional)
paint brushes or q-tips(I used q-tips)

You give each child some cardboard. Cardboard is much sturdier for this project. Now let the child paint and make sure to put it on THICK. Once your child is done painting, pop it into the microwave for 5-10 seconds until the paint puffs up. All done! It is easy, fun, and lets your childs imagination soar. I used a muffin tin to put the paint in because the tin was big nough for all the paint colors and also held just the right amount of paint.





Enjoy with your Rays of Sunshine!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!