CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nursery Reveal!

Yesterday Kruz's bedding came! I was so EXCITED! When I already had Colton and had his room like I liked, this bedding is what I saw and fell in love with. Well, I never once thought I would have two boys. I was definitely wrong because here I am 26 weeks along with a boy!

I knew right from the start what I wanted his room to look like, what I wanted to make and create...so here it is!



I will be posting each project also. I made all the decorations myself. The records obviously were bought but we hung those. This room was how I envisioned it. Although I think the window needs a valance, a shelf needs to be hung, and I am currently working on the lamp; which will be made by me. Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!