CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Apologies

Apologies are in order. I have been around blog hopping and reading and catching up on everyones blog and haven't been blogging much. My husband is on his way here tonight actually. I could not be happier! I am so nervous and so excited! My husband and I have been married three years and together four. We have only seen and ben in each others presence for two. Sound a little weird? Well, we met online. No, not on a dating site, in a yahoo chat room. He messaged me and it really was love at first type. We met on his R&R from Iraq and then when he came home we married. A couple months later I went to be with him to Hawaii. We were there for a year and then I got pregnant, he reenlisted and we went to Kentucky for a year. He then deployed to Afghanistan and Colton and I came to live with my parents.
Now over a year later tonight, he is on his way here to me and Colton. I thought he should have waited until morning but he decided that he wanted to wake up to me on my birthday. He can truly be super sweet when he feels like it. So tomorrow will be spent packing up a moving truck and taking breaks to smile and kiss. We still feel like newlyweds and truly still are in a way. I am so much more in love with him than ever and cannot wait to see him. I am one very lucky lady.
So, I may or may not be on to post that much. When I get a moment, if I get a moment I will. We have the moving van for four days and in that time we will be getting everything from storage and then unpacking. I want to mention I have some reviews and a couple giveaways as well. As well as some HUGE fun projects. So PLEASE saty tuned and stay with me. Thank you!!!


3 comments:

Thirty-One Trendy Totes

Cute blog! I am a new follower from the blog hop! I would love it if you stopped by!

http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

Thirty-One Trendy Totes

Thank you for following me back!

Lots of Fun with My FaMiLy

Aww Ashely I am so excited for you guys :) Congrats on the house and enjoy every second with your family...I'll stay tuned. Thanks again for the award I'm going to try to get that posted asap.
Tish

Post a Comment

Leave some love!