CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a CrAzY couple days!

Well yesterday was INSANE with the snow storm! Tuesday night I even heard thundering and sleet! What I was amazed about was the thunder. My parents live in the country and so by the time we woke up Wednesday morning the drifts were high in spots and the road was shut. The plow came by and shut all the driveways in and cleared the road only for about a half hour. The wind was blowing so hard and the snow kept coming down until abround dinner time. Today, the sun was shining and roads were defintely better. Colton and I had fun playing out in the snow and pictures will come soon. A lot of the snow was drifty and Colton gets stuck easy and falls down; he knew this so he stayed away. We enjoyed a mild snow fight and running and laughing. It sure was great to get out and play in it! This weekend I am planning for us to catch up on little things we need to go venture out to get and the rest of the time will be spent inside crafting and playing or outside snow fun!
I wanted to let you all know there is a review AND giveaway coming up. I unfortunately do not know when I will get to posting it however since there is SO MUCH going on right now.
Just stay tuned!
What are your plans for the weekend?




2 comments:

maddie

Aw, I miss snow! We've just had cold rain all week. =P

Following from the Friday Blog Hop!
http://mommyx3monsters.blogspot.com/

Unknown

Following from the blog hop!! Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Leave some love!