CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Getting Settled....

What a week it has been! I am sooooooo sorry I still do not have internet and will hopefully sometime this week. My little family are getting settled and unpacked in our home. man, why did noone seem to tell me that even renting a home is a lot of work? of course not as much as when you buy, but still quite a bit of work is put into a home.
I made it after a 12 hr drive following my husband with a toddler in my vehicle. I am not only impressed, but proud of myself. We are unpacked (thanks to me) and still need to hang decor and pictures. I must add i am in love with this home. It is our first actual house and I can not for the life of me wonder why we did not think about renting sooner. There is so much room here and there is a sun room with easy clean up floors and LOTS of windows; know where I am going with this? Yep...CRAFTS! Once my husband gets paid next week a folding table is on our list.
Here is a list of things to come here on the blog as soon as internet comes to the Price home:
  1. An entertainment center play kitchen
  2. petcakes review and giveaway
  3. My lipstuff review and giveaway
  4. Home Management Binder
  5. 2nd birthday boy plans
  6. St.Patricks Day crafts/cooking
  7. recipes
  8. felt board
That is a few things I will be posting soon once we get internet thank you for not leaving and I am sorry it has been so long for my fingers to hit these keys it feels so nice to post. Talk to you soon! In the meantime, I will be enjoying My Rays of Sunshine!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!