CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Playdough!

Since blogging, I have came across some recipes for homemade playdough. The Playdoh in the store isn't that expensive but it stinks and dries out fast. I have bought it and you never know how long it has sat on the shelf either because I have bought one that was nice and pliable and another containers contents was dry and crumbly. Well, after looking up recipes and such I am addicted to making homemade playdough. I have made pumpkin pie, apple cinnamon,chocolate, and peppermint glitter. Now, I can add pink lemonade and tropical punch.
I made koolaid pink lemonade playdough for the Valentine playdate/craft day we had and it was a huge hit! It was such a hit with me that I found my favorite flavor tropical punch and had to make another batch.
Koolaid Playdough
1sm pack of koolaid
1c flour
1/2c salt
3tbs veg.oil
Mix those ingredients together. Bring 1c water to a boil and add it to dry ingredients and mix together well. Knead it together a bit and store in an airtight container. The airtight container will keep it from drying out.
I hope you all try this and if you do let me know what flavors you use!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!