CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Craftroom Unveil!

This door leads to the deck

I have been waiting on getting a table to complete the room. Well, a couple days ago I got my wish! So i went right to work on decorting and having an afternoon of crafts. Colton LOVES the room and being in there. Husband and I bought Colton a cd player for his room even before he was born, but I stole took it for our craft room. We listen to childrens music and craft our hearts away. It was SO FUN watching him sway back and forth as he was gluing. My heart skipped a beat <3




I really love this wall! Handprint rainbow butterflies...my fav

Craft supplies...drawers and cabinet is JAM PACKED! The drawers hold most scrapbook stuff

Our simple, yet efficient table

This one is on left side window
Right above where we craft :)

Well, what do you all think? I love this room because the room is FULL of full length windows for sunshine and also because there are easy clean floors in there too! Happy crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!