CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Homemade Blanket(NO SEW!)

Yes, the post says No-Sew! I have yet to try our my new sewing machine because I have been busy with Colton's birthday planning and soaking up time with the husband before work takes him for the day. A couple weeks ago Walmart had a sale on fleece so when I saw the infamous Thomas the Tank engine staring me down I snatched it as well as another type of Thomas fleece. I LOVE the fleece No sew blankets, Colton has one already with John Deere his grandma made him and I have one I made for myself pink of course. But Thomas is the new craze in the house and even though my child has more blankets a person could need, I decided to make him one anyways.
For any of you that has never made one, they are EASY and FAST! Yes, I said fast! I only bought a yard of each for a child this is really all you will need. Lay out your fabric and cut a 4X4 square from each corner. Next, cut strips on every side and tie them off. Now, it's DONE! Yes, not hard and painless. Not really any thinking involved either.

4X4 square, you will place this in EVERY corner and cut out

This tie works best

FINISHED!
So there you have it, a quick and painless project ANYONE can do! Happy crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!