CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Home Management Binder

Our home is in need of organizing. Not just our home, but our family. So, when I was hopping and googling organizization and blogs; I came across A Bowl Full of Lemons. This blog is a new favorite for all the organizing ideas. I decided on embarking on my own Home Management Binder for our family. I started and finished today. Being a mom, I decided to fill the 'nap' time with creating the Binder. My girly self would and will decorate the outside of the Binder, but for right now, I am happy with how it looks.
I decided for our family to section it with:
A calendar, A week planner, Menu, Cleaning, Bills, To Do's, and Grocery/Couponing. For ech section I color coded with certain colors and also included a folder for each one in their color. In the grocery section I also included a notebook for list making or notes. I gave the Binder a title page and even included a page to explain each color code. The husband was impressed and thought it a bit weird I had a weekly menu planner in there, but gave me the idea to laminate it. So, of course i laminated it and also the house cleaning one as well. I used Microsoft Word for creating each page and design. For the calendar, I used power point.
Here is what our Binder looks like:



Calendar per month


My fav-menu planner and laminated too

Chores and laminated too
To Do list
restaurant coupons on left and birthday coupons on right
Next month I plan to make this bigger to fill the page
I bought all the supplies for the Binder at Dollar Tree.Laminating pages you will use over and over will help not only save ink and paper, but also time and money. If any of you try this or have one of your own, I would LOVE to see! Happy organizing and take time to enjoy your Rays of Sunshine!

1 comments:

Lots of Fun with My FaMiLy

I love the idea of this but never seem to get around to completing one....I have random lists all around lol as well as my calender & whiteboard (I could never live without). I also make a menu every Saturday before grocery shopping on Sunday.

Post a Comment

Leave some love!