CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

'R' is for...

This week was all things 'R' related! We had a TON f fun learning about the rainbow and colors mostly. I also had fun dying pasta for the first time and trying out rainbow waffles. Colton had a lot of fun learning about rainbows and robots. I incorporated colors, rectangles,counting, different senses as well as gross motor skills. The wonderful husband of mine also surprised me with a craft table for the craft/sun room. It is just a folding table from Walmart, but it's nice and will also be great for mini parties and such. The same morning he came in with the table and two chairs, he also brought in a sewing machine! I was so speechless I could only cry. My first ever sewing machine and so excited.

rainbow waffles...yummo!

painted handprint rainbow, my fav!

handprint butterflies with dyed pasta in between

Rainbow handprint wreath for craft door

dyed pasta glued on contact paper, taped on window!

t.p tube robot
rectangle robot
So that was our week of R and boy o boy we had a LOT of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!