CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

25 Days of Christmas...Day 13!

Christmas Picture! Today I decided to have Colton make his own picture, to do what he wanted and how he wants. Being able to not have to show him where something should go; instead to show him the different things he could use was fun. About a week ago I bought some different foam crafts and some foam Christmas shapes. So I took a white piece of construction paper and spread glue all over the page for him and let him set his Christmas shapes everywhere and anywhere he wanted. He sure had a lot of fun and I had fun watching him! I also showed him that he could decorate a tree if you will, so once he knew you can pile foam on top of foam he was more into it than I thought he could be!
His finished picture
He held it up and was so proud of the work he did!
That completes day 13! My Rays of Sunshine as you can see, was beaming and I wish you could see me beam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!