CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

25 Days of Christmas...Day 22!!

Today I decided to make some cupcakes. The reindeer seemed to be loved by family and so these ones were a lot of fun. Colton helped pouring and mixing and I must say he is becoming a pro! I found the idea HERE. When I saw these I knew I just had to make them. I have never seen anyone make them and figured I needed to make them. They turned out really cute and so yummy.
I chose white cake and white frosting. Add a few drops of green food coloring and the hard part was breaking the pretzels into hooks and inserting them into the mini peanut butter cups.

In light of the holidays, we are taking a break from the alphabet this week. It will be hard enough finishing up the 25 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!