CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

25 Days of Christmas...Day 21!

Wow, only 4 more days to go! Today I decided to show off some more salt dough ornaments. Last month I showed you all my Santa hats I made, this time around I made gingerbread men and Christmas trees. Well, I haven;t painted the gingerbread men due to my town not having any brown paint. So if anyone of you know how to make brown paint...let me know! So I will show my Chrstmas trees and I must say I love how they turned out! I used half the recipe. Go to the November salt dough ornament post and it will show the recipe. All I used was cookie cutters. I hope I can find brown paint so I can work on the gingerbread men and women.
These salt dough ornaments are so simple and easy. The possibilities are endless of how you decorate too. I used paint and glitter glue, but beads and other fun textures would be neat too. I hope I find brown paint or can figure out what colors to mix to make brown paint. Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!