CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

25 Days of Christmas...Day 14!

Angels! Yes, we have reached two weeks!! Boy has it been so much fun! I am very excited and blessed for the ideas and crafts and the passing along of these as well. This craft was so easy to do and just calls for a paper plate and scissors. Well as well as whatever you want to decorate her with. I must admit for a little boy, Colton LOVED putting glitter on his angel. I thought she needed some eyes so of course wiggly eyes are the way to go about it.
He had fun and was so excited. Plus I definitely think we will be making a few more later.
The other angel we did was made from cutting shapes from construction paper, circle for head and triangles for arms and arms. What is an angel without a halo? You can also add a little pipe cleaner halo to the top. As you also see in the picture I used a sparkly pipe cleaner for a halo, I just think it adds some bling.
Hope you all enjoy making angels with your very own little angels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!