You will need: butter OR margarine, mini marshmallows OR the giant ones, corn flakes OR frosted flakes, cinnamon candies, a decent size pot, and a plastic or wooden or rubber spatula, and green food coloring.
1/3c margarine OR butter, 4c mini marshmallows OR 1bag of the giant marshmallows, 6c corn flakes OR frosted flakes, 1tsp green food coloring
1. melt butter over medium heat
2. add marshmallows and stir continuously until they r dissolved
3. remove from heat and add food coloring...until u like the color...
4.add corn flakes
5.spoon clumps onto wax paper or tin foil
6. put a bit of butter on your fingers or use cooking spray on them and form the clumps into a wreath
7. add little cinnamon candies
So forgive me I didn't take many pictures because Colton was helping and I was busy stirring,watching, and so on. But they turned out great and so yummy! We each ate one while watching the Grinch specials on ABCFamily channel!
|His 'cheese' and so proud of the finished product!|
|Don't they look so cute? I must say, a great addition to a cookie plate!|
|shoving his face and getting it stuck to his pj sleeve haha! BOYS!|