CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

After Christmas fun!

Hope everyone had a Spectacular Christmas! We celebrated on Christmas Eve night as a tradition from growing up here at home and decided for Colton to open up everything even from Josh and I since Josh wasn't here. We ate dinner and then waited a while for it to settle before unwrapping gifts. We let Colton go first and open all of his since he had the most and would take a lot longer than us. It took about a 1/2 hour and did such a great job and never gave up. I thought he would give up opening or get made when we had to keep going. After his were opened we went in a circle opening gifts and I had the most fun watching everyone open their gifts, in my opinion I did a great job getting everything everyone wanted.
After we all ate dessert we worked on opening and putting together all of Colton's toys. I don't know about all of you, but opening toys from boxes is NOT easy. Luckily working retail in a toy shop helped. For all of you, pliers will be your best friend when opening, all you need to do is cut the wires and the toy(s) will pop right out. Much faster and so easy. All he wanted to do last night is play trains. He went to bed at 9 and woke up saying WOO WOO(what a train says) at 730 this morning. I thought he would sleep longer, but not upset because hey it is Christmas! My mom made chocolate chip pancakes and sausage and I must say it was yummy!!! Then we played trains and danced with Dance Star Mickey.
I will have pictures in the next day or so and I will also be letting everyone in on some great products soon! I won three different giveaways in a span of a week! I am so excited!! So stay tuned as I tell you about them! Happy Saturday with your Rays of Sunshine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!