CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Something for free!

My parents finally found a stove! Which means a lot of baking this weekend and some more through the week! Christmas is getting closer (14 days) and last minute shopping for many. I am done shopping and have been for a few weeks. All mine was done online this year and everything has already arrived so all that is needed to be done is the wrapping and I will wait until next weekend. I emailed my Santa and gave him a list of things I needed/wanted...okay maybe more wants than needs. But I did this mainly out of humor, not thinking he would take it seriously. But, he did and I am so not complaining because who doesn't like getting gifts? Well a package arrived yesterday and had the movie New Moon and Eclipse in it. Yeah laugh, but the books are amazing and have read them quite a bit. Being a mother and a wife I put myself below both my boys so I have surpassed these movies numerous times. Well like I said I emailed my Santa and he sent them. Another item I received was Bryan Adams new cd. I forgot to mention last Sunday my mom and I went to his concert. Oh how great it was! I have always loved his music and my mom is a pretty big fan so when I found out he was coming I jumped on buying tickets. He has been touring without a band. It was him, a guitar,harmonica, and a guy on a piano. This man on the piano has been touring with him and truly is someone to watch. Bryan sounded AMAZING, never have I ever been to a concert where the singer or band sounds so amazing live. I am attached to Bryan Adams for life. Josh and I's wedding song is When you Love Someone from the movie Hope Floats. My parents wedding song is Everything I Do from the movie Robin Hood (an old one). The night was perfectly amazing.
Now onto something else. I am a camera-aholic. Ever since I have lived in Hawaii for a year as a newlywed and then became pregnant I have been attached to a camera. My husband is so great and last year for my birthday and Valentines Day upgraded my alkaline battery needed digital camera to a Nikon d3000. Yes, I was stunned and even cried. The camera is easy to use and takes such great quality pictures. I also love editing pictures I take. I googled photo editing for free. In high school I was journalism editor and we used Adobe photoshop, that program is expensive and I love free. So I came across THIS. I haven't found another that is easier and does everything I wanted from an editing program. My favorite thing about picnik is that when I edit a photo and save it, it doesn't replace the original photo. I noticed the editing program that is on my lap top and also on Picasa it does this. Plus, all the extras that picnik it has is great. The premium is 24 something and that averages to 2 dollars a month. I had this last year but found I wasn't editing as much and was using more regular edits. Go check this out and try it and let me know what you all think! Here are some photos I have edited.
Sorry to overload there was just too many. But I stopped. I love this site and hope you will too! Let me know what you think of it! Have a very happy Saturday with your Rays of Sunshine!

1 comments:

Design It Chic

Cute pics:) And yes, Picnik is a good free alternative to the basics of Photoshop... so yaaaaaaay for free again, right?!?:) I am now following you thanks to Follow Friday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
Oh and don't forget to stop by today to check our easy steps to become a successful blog! See you there! Happy Monday:)

Post a Comment

Leave some love!