CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Henri Matisse Inspiration

I love art and the reason is the AMAZING art teacher I had in High School. I had so much fun that I took a different art class all four years. I learned a lot and also had so much fun no matter how difficult the project. My favorite artist is Claude Monet. However not having oil pastels and how hard it would be to recreate the techniques for Colton. So one I haev found was Henri Matisse. To create one of his we used construction paper. And boy was this fun. Colton used the glue stick by himself and put the shapes on where he chose. I must say I loved and enjoyed every minute watching him create.
I loved the creating we did today. Hope you had fun as well and enjoy your Rays of Sunshine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!