CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y.....

M-O-U-S-E! You can not learn the letter M without mentioning a certain mouse! The only mouse I am NOT afraid of too I might add! I try to stick with characters on jammies only, but sometimes I can't help buying a shirt or two with one on it. Well, unfortunately my Mickey Mouse fan does not own clothing with him on it, just a few pair of jammies. So of course sticking with the theme I dressed him in them and Mickey socks too! Santa brought Colton a Mickey chalkboard and learning flascards courtesy of the Dollar Tree so it was fun learning in the fun we were having. About a week ago I cleaned out the cupboards and found a cookie cutter...Mickey Mouse! I could not believe it and I told my mom there was no way I was leaving without it! She said of course you can't, haha.
Here are some pictures of our fun day learning 'M' in a whole new way!
Having fun with Mickey everything and I couldn't resist making mouse ears and painting a nose on him!
Lunch, he doesn't eat a lot and surprisingly he ate the pears, cheese was a no go.
Cookie cutter painting with 'M' cookie cutter and 'Mickey' cutter too!
It was a great day! Hope you enjoy your Rays of Sunshine as I did!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!