CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Letter 'P'

Today we were all about relaxation. So we worked on transformation letters. The letter 'P' transformation letter was all about peacock. I found the idea at No Time for Flashcards.

Then I decided to just make a free style peacock from construction paper.
Colton felt like sitting on my lap while gluing and putting together both peacocks. Our day was very relaxed and lazy as you see. It snowed some more but it was the gross thick wet stuff, not the nice fluffy kind. I am definitely ready for the snow to flee and summer to get here! Tomorrow is Friday and usually we have a free day, but instead I am throwing in some fun activities and one is painting in a fun way! So stay tuned and don't forget American Idol is on tonight! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!