CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow-fun Saturday!

I had enough of being pent up inside. Since there was a wonderful blizzard this morning nd were stuck home because the roads are not the best and I DO NOT drive on them. I just don't chance it and is not worth it to me. But after my workout and a much needed nap for both Colton and I, I decided to bundle us up and go out and play. Boy was it fun and his little imagination only gets bigger each and everyday. We spent an hour outside playing and having fun in the cold white stuff. Then we came in and warmed up and played with his k'nex sets and trains. I must say, for being stuck home for a long time it has been fun creating,making,and having our own fun. Here are some pictures of our fun outside.
He decided to pull the sled like a big boy.
yelling in hysterics lol
:)
Definitely this Saturday was a day to remember! My rays of Sunshine were burning bright today and hope you all had just as much fun!
What do you think of the new changes to the blog? I think I like them, I wish I was capable of more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!