CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kid K'nex review

So I won two kid k'nex building sets from a blog I follow before Christmas. I received these sets two days ago and Colton loves them! The one set you can make monsters and comes in a plastic tub. There was plenty of room in the tub for the other set that was sent. The other was Sesame Street school house building set and came with Elmo and Grover. Both sets fit very nicely in the tub, which I love for storing. Colton loves building and matching and enjoys how everything fits. The pieces are big enough to see and are very colorful. Imaginations can run wild to build whatever his little heart desires. I of course had to join in the fun and build and play too. Once daddy comes home from deloyment he will also enjoying building with his son just as much as Colton will love it too.
This review was not paid and was my own words. I was not asked to do this review and was not offered money or given these building sets to review. The pictures are mine of my son where we live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!