CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

25 Days of Christmas...Day 5!

Just because it is Thanksgiving doesn't mean I have forgotten about the days of Christmas. I told myself I can not miss a day because if I do, I may miss more than one. I decided that with all the crafts there needed to be something to eat. Well, since it is Thanksgiving today and the stove is full and I wasn't feeling homemade last night, I had some sugar cookie mix. My mix called for butter and an egg. Not only was I feeling lazy last night I was also feeling so lazy that I didn't want to stand at the counter cutting out cookies...that is for a different day. I wanted something quick and easy and could involve Colton. So, I did have some m&ms and I added some to the mix...and boy oh boy even non homemade were still as yummy!
So today is all about simplicity, something doesn't have to take a long time or cost a lot of money. As long as you have fun is all that matters...now go eat and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!