CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

25 Days of Christmas...Day 8!

Trees! I stumbled upon the idea HERE for a tree made out of your child's hand prints. I thought it had to be the cutest craft I have seen in a while and a great idea too! So easy to gather some sheets of construction paper and some other odds and ends. We decorated it with glitter and glitter glue and pom poms. Easy for Colton to decorate and also easy to supervise.
1. Take a piece of paper, I used white copy paper and cut a triangle
2. Green construction paper, I used 3 sheets for my sons handprints
3.Glue hand prints aiming towards the bottom part of tree and start bottom up.
4. Cut a yellow star (optional) and glue to the top of tree
5. Decorate however you like!
I love what little hands can do!
I love it, hope you make them too!
So, as you can see I didn't capture many pictures, just the aftermath. I was on the phone and helping him at the same time. Maybe I should have hung up but I still think he did a great job non the less! December starts tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!