CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

'J' is for JOYOUS!

Today was a very busy day and a 'j'oyous one at that! We went to Bronners. If you are unfamiliar with Bronners it is the Worlds Largest Christmas Store! And what a magical feeling no matter what time of year! Colton's favorite place to visit by far! The Santa there is always the one that looks like a close replica of pictures of what the 'real' one looks like. We also bought a couple ornaments and an advent calendar. As a child my parents bought my brother and I the ones with a chocolate and story in. So, being that it is Christmas season and it is all about traditions, so of course I had to get Colton one. Then shopped around town and ate lunch at a sit down restaurant, just me and Colton. He was in a great mood and was so behaved. It doesn't surprise me though because he has always acted so well in public. I am blessed to be able to take him anywhere! When we came home he had a nap and then decorated my parents tree tonight. It sure looks pretty. Today was very 'j'oyous!!
What a site!
That is a peek into my day with sunshine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!