Unfortunately I didn't take step by step pictures because my camera was in my room where Colton was napping. but the process is EASY and ANYONE can do this. So pay attention!
1. Buy makeup...adult or little girls I went to the Dollar general and found eyeshadow,powder,and blush. Or you can reuse your old makeup you might be throwing away.
2. Buy nailpolish or use some that you may not be using anymore. I bought some crazy colors and also chose a french manicure set for the one color was a more realistic feel for powder foundation. I also bought a couple extra brushes for a dollar.
3. Take it home, and pop out the makeout somehow. I used a steak knife to get the old out.
4. Wash and dry the cases thoroughly!
5. Pour in your nailpolish; make sure as you do so not to empty the mixing bead out. Fill the little makeup stuff to top.
6. Leave it open and in a well ventilated room to dry for 24 hrs! This is a must!
7. Suggestion is leaving it open to air dry for a week so the fumes can be gone.
|Doesn't it look real!?|
|2 eye shadow sets...a girl needs options!|
Hope you all enjoyed this day of Christmas!