CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A FULL day of crafts! pt.2 finished product!

So a few days ago Colton and I made salt dough hand prints. We baked them and the research on salt dough also said after you bake whatever you make is best to let it sit for 24-48 hours. So we waited and decided that this afternoon would be a great time to finish them. I plan to paint on bath night. So Colton painted away and I helped a bit to cover rest of what he missed. The only step to finish is the polyurathane(sp) coat. When I did some research every website I went to said to coat them after painting or whatever you decide to do so it will last forever. Also, to wait 24-48 hours after painting them to let it soak because salt dough absorbs moisture and dampness. So here ya go...finished product!
They of course are red and green for Christmas! I also need to get ribbon and tie so these can be hung!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!