CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our 'H' week so far...

So this week has been an exciting one! Between Christmas shopping and learning a new letter plus just errands it has been crazy busy. I am out of my slump and back on track though, so it is nice for sure! A few words this week has been House,Hippopotamus,Heart,and Hands. So here is what we worked on....
I found this idea at Totally Tots blog. I loved seeing a letter transform into something and so did Colton!  

We read Colton's new favorite book and made this hippopotamus from hearts. I decided to put it on a craft stick for a puppet feel while we read the book.
We read this book today and made the hand turkeys and now I notice that we forgot to put feet on them. OOPS! This book is SO CUTE! We will continue reading it until Thanksgiving.  
I think Thanksgiving gets jipped because of Christmas. There is so much to be Thankful for and it is so nice instilling in Colton now what Thanksgiving is all about and gets us in gear for Christmas! Hope you all enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!