CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"I" is for Iguana and Ice cream!

Today we learned two new words, he knows what they are but can't or won't say them which is fine. I love how letters can be transformed into words so these two were especially fun and super easy. Colton is becoming a pro at gluing! I just may get him some scissors to practice cutting. There is a company that makes plastic ones. they may not cut paper, but I think it would be fun with play dough. Ok, well there I go rambling on. So here is a few pictures to show how we transformed the letter I. The idea came from Totally Tots blog and the Ice cream one was a spin off from Domiciliary Artillery blog. These are two really great blogs!
We chose purple so we could use up some colors we don't normally use and Colton glued everything on where he thought it belonged!
What is ice cream with no sprinkles? Plus it gave Colton gluing practice!
He was so proud that when he was finished he held it up to show me.
Tomorrow we will be working on another craft that involves a body part!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I love the letter ideas.

**Ashley P**

Thanks! When I saw them, I had to do both!

Post a Comment

Leave some love!