CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cuddling kind of day

So today is Tuesday, which means new movie releases are out. This morning I have been anticipating since July. Toy Story 3 came out on dvd/Bluray! So of course this morning we hurried to get up and out the door to go to the nearest store. My coupon for $8 off was in my purse since Friday! I scanned the sunday paper and the best deal was Meijer because they gave you a choice of a Cars movie car or Toy Story movie car. Colton chose his car and i stashed one away for him for his stocking. We got home and I had errands to do plus Colton needed a nap. This evening we got ready with our jammies on and snacks galore, popped the movie in the Ps3 and had a great mommy and Colton cuddle evening! During the last half hour I sat and reflected on this moment in time I experienced with him. Toy Story 3 ended but the memories of this evening of giggles,kisses,coloring, and snacking will forever be in my heart. My heart is overflowing with Sunshine today!
I hope this movie can bring your family as much joy as mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!