CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just a few of my favorite things

1.Blogging,looking for new ones,visiting my favorites. I am addicted!
2.Soft cushy socks! They are cheap and so comfy!
3.My laptop/internet. I am always online surfing the web and sorts.
4.My cell phone I take pictures and video and the occasional phone call from my amazing husband.
5. Texting,had to have its own spot because I LOVE it
6. Cafemom and Facebook
7. Scrap booking and Crafting
8. My Cricut! I don't know how I have survived scrap booking and doing crafts all this time!
9. Shopping, it my stress reliever
10. Purses! I have so many and will never stop buying them
11. My camera and taking pictures. I have a Nikon D3000 and it is AMAZING!
12. Dollar Stores-enough said
13.Decorating
14. Cooking and Baking I like to think that I am good at both.
15. Jewelry-I like yellow gold mostly
16.Hair ties are a necessity and a great invention!
17. Window Clings-I have to have them for every season!
18. Iced Tea-unsweetened I could not live without it
19. McDonald Mocha Frappes if someone knows of the 12 step program please let me know!
20. Coconut M&Ms mmmm they are SO YUMMY!
21. Children, I love kids
22. Marriage
23. Coupons
So that's just a few. I chose 23 because that is how old I am. What are some of your favorite things?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!