CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

25 Days of Christmas...Day 6!

Picking from yesterday now today I have a horrid back ache. I blame it on my bed, ughh it is just awful. Anyways today looking at my list of ideas I decided what fun it would be to make a gingerbread man. So I cut one out and we used different textures to decorate him. Glitter glue, pom poms, and glitter pipe cleaners. Colton enjoyed feeling all the different textures and he didn't realize that he just had a little lesson too. Again, not many pictures due to all the textures and helping him. But it sure was fun and adding to this later we will get out the gingerbread play dough we made on day 1 and a gingerbread cookie cutter and cut our pretend ones out.
It is still wet that is why you can see the white glue, but I think he is just darling!
Have fun with your rays of sunshine on this happy Saturday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!