CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

'G' is for Grow!

Last week was so hectic the letter G had to wait until this week. Yesterday was green and guitar. Today was grow. We had a lot of errands to run and in search for seeds but it is off season and no one had any. My mom did however, and they were radish seeds. Well, I just wanted to teach the concept to Colton so we will see if they actually grow or not.His Godparents sent him a book a few months ago called "A Tiny Seed" by Eric Carle and I read that as well and also did a cut and glue craft. I cut the different steps and Colton glued them on the paper. I put the glue in the spots which he had to help with and he put the steps of the seed to a flower on the spots. He loved this as I did watching him. He applauded when he was finished. It is his way doing anything when he does a good job and accomplishes what needs to be done and completed! Here is a few pictures.







  My little ray of sunshine has grown SO MUCH these past 19 1/2 months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!