CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fun at the Park!

The past couple weeks have been hectic with having to fix the heat in the truck and the instrument panel and then having to disconnect wires. So with all the problems being fixed it as kept us home or going not far from home. Colton and I were both antsy to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having here in Michigan. Before we know it it will be snowing and ice on the roads to keep us home bound. So we packed up and left for the park! My good friend Erica showed us the park so many months ago so we will drive the 10 minutes it takes to go because Colton LOVES it and I love there is so much room to run and play and so many options to have fun and play for him being a toddler. My brother came along too which was a nice change of things and gave me more time to get pictures and to have help as well. I definitely need two extra hands! The most fun colton had was the pen he found and tapping it on all the metal poles hearing what all the sounds make. After the park we went to lunch at the Chinese buffet. Whenever the opportunity comes to go to Chinese I take it because Josh is not fond of it. All in all it was a great day! The sunshine was bright today for sure!




Hope everyone had a fantastic Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!